Business and Home Office Set Up
When you are setting up your business or home office, you want to be able to focus on running your business, not solving technical problems. But how can you do that when your network needs to be configured, software uploaded and printers connected? Then, there’s the issue of keeping your business data backed up and safe from intruders.
Mohamed Rassoul of Computers of Marin is your personal IT consultant and office IT support staff. He will listen to what you want to accomplish, and then provide sound advice. He can get your new office setup and operating seamlessly, quickly and efficiently. Mohamed can also do emergency troubleshooting by accessing your computer or network remotely, if you wish.
Office setup services include:
- Help identify the types of computers, software and network you need
- Custom built desktop computers, based on your business needs
- Setting up your network securely
- Connecting all of your computers and printers
- Software installation
- Back-up and recovery planning for your software and data
- Helping you understand and choose file sharing solutions (Dropbox, iCloud, Google docs and more)
- Network and computer troubleshooting
- Calendar and contact syncing across devices
- And much, much more!
Get your new office and computer set up quickly and efficiently. Call Mohamed Rassoul of Computers of Marin for expert on-site office IT support at: (415) 226-9706.